Saturday, July 13, 2013

Introducing, the Fabulous... the Ferocious... Kitteeeey... Cat!


Gotta put the Bobble Fringe around the bottom yet.
Firstly I glued extra foam on the top and around the edges, then a couple of layers of cotton wadding on the top, then this double layer to hold it all in place...
Over that I put some old sheeting, so the wadding didn't fluff up through kitty cat...


Kitty in the  winter garden.

The hessian backing is folded under to stop it pulling. I should be able to prize it free if some mishap occurs or if it needs repairing one day. I wrote my name and the year too!

Miaow!

4 comments:

Robbie said...

DELIGHTFUL!!!

Dianne Murcutt said...

You are just so clever Robyne. So inspiring xx

Dianne Murcutt said...

Just so clever Robyne. Inspiring

Dianne Murcutt said...

Just so inspiring. Love your work