Sunday, July 31, 2011

Happy Birthday (Or Valentine's Day Really) For 2 and a Half Years Ago

That's how long I've been gathering shells and when I started this lovely present for my One True Love. He was impressed by the lovliness of the shells and the length of time I've been planning it. He deserves it anyway. Oh, incase you don't get it... we have the same initials, and with the ideas and the sharing, I thought it's more like a multiplication than an addition, so I wrote rm2 in a love letter 12 1/2 years ago and it stuck.







What he doesn't know is that there's more coming. I'm on a roll. Don't tell, if you have an opportunity to, that is.

5 comments:

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

What a lovely wait it was worth too. They are gorgeous you did a fantastic job collecting and using the shells. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Unknown said...

This is beautiful and the close ups are spectacular. Your patience is pretty impressive too.

deanna7trees said...

how beautiful. i nice collection of shells you have.

Talking Horses Arts said...

WOw absolutely beautiful!
Thanks for sharing and inspiring.
Andrea.

The Rustic Victorian said...

Hi Bobby,
How are you, I have been MIA, but delighted to see you again. I hope all is well in your world. My goodness this is just beautiful!!!!

Marcie
ps..how is the dress coming along?