Saturday, April 29, 2006

Hello Everyone, I'm Back! Did You Miss Me?


It's just that I've been either working, or training for my new job every day and it's not over yet! I slept for over two hours just now and feel a bit refreshed and a bit vague too.

Tomorrow is only a half day of gardening work and should have the effect of shaking out a few cobwebs, rather than be too hard...

Feel free to feel sorry for me with my busy schedule. It doesn't matter if you're the same, we can both be poor things.

I picked up my 'Crazy Quilt With Grandmother's Fans' today from Lazy Daisy, so will be able to begin my BIG plan of sharing bits and pieces with you. Tomorrow, when there is some light, I'll start photographing.

Today I wanted to show you this 'Tank Cosy'. We found it on Boing Boing. It's so gorgeous.

No comments: